Welcome to the CSER Years 9 & 10 Digital Technologies MOOC! It’s great to have you all involved.
This Community supports the CSER Year..
The complex problem I would like to solve with interactive software is keeping my daughters shelves organised and tidy so that when she ta..
A real world example is a Thermomix. It contains the following objects:
- Timer (determine amount of time on programmed setting)
I’d love to solve the issue at school of having an interactive map for school that students could use to find different classrooms in the ..
An example of something in the real world that can be broke down is a laptop (also could be good for assessing students knowledge here!)
I’m am currently working through the MOOC in preparation to teach DT for the first time. I have a Year 9 and 11 combined class, so to supp..
How to approach the implementation process
- Start with Game defining: what is the purpose of the game
- Develop a game brief: what ar..
- Game help / program instructions – printed instructions brochure that explains detailed instructions
- Rules – summary printed on the..
In the classroom, we could use the temperature, the number of people, placement of people within the room, changes to the furniture layout..
- Ejects ink
- Tip moves across page when touched
- Ink flows out a ..
Software that directs movement of students between classes to minimise traffic congestion that takes into account where they need to go, w..