When you first start this game it runs you through a short tutorial. As you progress and unlock things like a bike, it will give you a small tool tip.
The rules are explained during the tutorial. These include things like:
- When you can attack
- When you can swap your pokemon
- When you can catch a wild pokemon
- If your pokemon faint, you will be sent to a pokemon clinic
This game is a overhead scrolling game, so the map is mostly connected with a few screen changes for different areas. When you encounter a fight, you will swap to a different screen.
All pokemon games are very similar in content. You need to defeat the gym leaders by catching and training pokemon. By defeating a gym leader you unlock the next section of the map (usually a new town) and you continue to explore and expand your pokemon team.
Pokemon uses a very simple interface with low level graphics and a simple menu.
Depending on what console and system you are playing on. If you were using a GBC the inputs would be:
- Power on with the power switch
- Turn sound on and off with a small slider
- Move with direction pad
- Buttons A + B for accept and close, these buttons can do other things within the game depending on the screen/menu you are on
- Start button allows you to open the menu
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours