- Game help / program instructions – printed instructions brochure that explains detailed instructions
- Rules – summary printed on the back of the box
- Levels / different screens – different choice cards and options to buy different items with the money obtained. Each lap around the board is thought of as a “level” or round, however there are different levels in house building also.
- Content – houses, mortgage cards, player tokens, choice cards
- Interface – different suburbs are coloured differently, low value houses are brown through to high value are blue; tokens are large enough to move around the board, but small enough to fit on a specific street
- Input/output – use dice to determine number of steps to move token and then collect corresponding cards
You must log in to post a comment.