How to approach the implementation process
- Start with Game defining: what is the purpose of the game
- Develop a game brief: what are the key elements of the game and what do players do
- Create a more detailed game plan, including identifying Classes and Modules (if a larger game) and using pseudocode to indicate what will need to be created
- Designate group roles to share out different elements of the constructing, possibly to construct different modules or levels
- Prototype the game in a simplified version to support review the plan
- Construct and test modules in small steps to correct mistakes early and develop code in logical pieces that supports maintenance
You must log in to post a comment.