Unit 2 Task Option 1
- The practice of protecting computers, networks, programs and data from digital attacks.
- Involves professionals designing systems, strong testing procedures, and maintaining systems such as encryption.
- The knowledge, attitude and behaviours that aim to protect our information assests.
- Involves creating strong passwords and two-factor authentication, awareness of the use and misuse of data as well as potential cyberattacks, and knowledge such as that data and information posted online is permanent.
- The safe and responsible use of ICT’s.
- Involves responsible online collaboration, thoughtful sharing and use of data, application of ethics and safe settings, as well as general carefulness with devices and online connectivity.
I myself do not teach these explicitly perse as I teach English, however there is applicability when instructing students to create accounts in Microsoft Teams to upload work for example. I believe all students should be aware of the differences and the responsibilities they hold to themselves and others when engaging in online or connected activity.
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours