My top 5 code of ethics rules to share with students and school are:
- Illicit, harmful or degrading content on digital devices and internet is not allowed
- Students and staff must comply privacy of others and must not take any kind of photography without their consent, most importantly in private spaces.
- Staff and students must not engage in any kind of harmful, life-threatening cyber bullying, blackmailing and harassing activities using their digital devices.
- Sharing any for of harmful, degrading personal data, including media and sensitive details is not allowed
- All students and staff, including teachers, are entitled to report and reach out relevant authority if and when any of the above rules has been misused.
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours