Task 3 - Defining Game ProblemsCategory
1. Can receive input from a number of devices using an app.
2. Changes/adjusts room temperature according to the input received.
1. Energy efficient
2. Wireless communication
3. Uses electricity as a power source.
1. Functional Characteristics: It detects motion during the day or night. It takes pictures and video. It displays time and date.
2. Nonfunctional Characteristics: A passive infrared sensor detects motion. It is programmable by user input to take still photos or video. It stores data on an SD Card or it can send it wireless to a mobile phone if it has a SIM card installed.
Task 3: Defining Game problems
1. Functional Characteristics: creates images and shapes, is coloured, can be used on various surfaces, can be permanent or removed, is manipulated by hand.
2. Non-functional Characteristics: is cylindrical or hexagonal in shape, is approximately 10 – 15 cm in length, uses no electricity or power source, uses the forces around it to create the images and shapes, comes in various individual, mixed or multiple colours
Task 3: Defining Game Problems
My object functional characteristics: weighs, mixes and cooks food. My object's non-functional characteristics: uses electricity to generate the in-built computer processor, user inputs requests through a touch screen to access pre-set recipes or select specific instructions. #exploreTask3