Task 6 - Implementing Your GameCategory
How to approach the implementation process
- Start with Game defining: what is the purpose of the game
- Develop a game brief: what ar..
My students created a chatbot. The program was to ask a series of questions to another student and respond accordingly. For example, it w..
The students faced a problem when coding for their Game Design – Create with Code course on Unity. A problem that many students faced was ..
When working at a school during a placement, the year 11 class were creating their own games throughout the year. Before implementing a ne..
- As I am not currently working in a school, a group of academics and I had a look at the Snake task and the implemen..
How to approach implementation process.
- define game genre, feature and style
- define potential user
- describe user experiences
Students don’t know how to give effective, detail orientated feedback and then the creator is left with a sense of no real direction on ho..
An algorithm or class design that you have used in your game design
We had students work on a program that emulated a dungeon and the p..
A discussion of how your students approached the implementation process and their key difficulties.
My students took on the challenge o..
Story boards for a game from a Year 10 student.