- Respect others online as you would in reality.
- Take responsibility for your online safety (if you’re not sure ask).
- What you put..
As has been a consistent case throughout highly volatile periods of history, propaganda is an effective strategy to demoralise and erode t..
My code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom:
- When communicating online treat others with respect
- Respect th..
Given the development of the war in Ukraine and how the internet is being used by both sides to fight I am concerned that cyber attacks in..
A good way to inspire a lesson about encoding and decoding messages could relate to the breaking of the Enigma Machine during WW2. With t..
Cyber security relates to the practice of protecting computers, networks, programs, and data from digital attacks whereas cyber awareness ..
- The practice of protecting computers, networks, programs and data from digital attacks.
- Involves professionals desi..
Although there is ample information that can be determined from digital images, including preferences, age, religious and sexual orientati..
Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Provide a ..
What are some student-friendly “scam scenarios” that you could use in the classroom for encouraging students to critically think about mes..