A good example could be what the students have to use at school. These objects could be:
- Water Tank – holds the water supply for coffee
- Capsule – contains the measured dose of coffee
- Brew unit – activates ca..
Object: Thermos flass
Goal: To keep liquid hot
- Type of liquid
- Volume of liq..
I would like a way to track food in the fridge, so that it can be used before going out of date. This would help reduce food waste.
I used the scratch rubic already shared in this course as a basis and then alter to suit the language (eg. Python).
A discussion of how your students approached the implementation process and their key difficulties.
My students took on the challenge o..
- Game help / program instructions – Help icon and instructions pages can be selected from main screen
- Rules – outlined in each level..
What do you have in your classroom or school that could become part of a game world easily?
The layout of the school could become the m..
Define what its functional characteristics are (what does it do)
heats, moves around, keeps time, sensors temperature
Define what its ..
As a Girl Guide leader, I would like to see an App for Guides to record the badges they have completed and then have it suggest new badges..